Welcome to Wallykazam! Wiki
The wiki about "Wallykazam!" that anyone can edit!
We're currently working on 170 articles and can always use a helping hand!
Wally and Norville live in a mythical forest among giants, goblins, ogres, sprites, and fantastical creatures of every shape and size. But Wally has a power like no other; using his magic stick, he can make any word spring to life! Each adventure has a new set of magic words that share a certain characteristic (they may start with a given letter, have a certain sound, or rhyme with each other). Wally uses these words to play with and transform the world around him. For example, if the magic words begin with "c" and have a hard "c" sound, Wally can create a castle, and launch himself into it with a catapult.
Wally uses his magic to solve problems, help friends, and overcome the antics of the forest's resident troublemaker, Bobgoblin. At times, however, his magic stick can cause unintended complications, such as conjuring a word that accidentally makes the whole forest go dark or sends his house galloping away! But Wally's magic stick ALWAYS helps kids learn new words and the basics of reading with each exciting, hilarious adventure.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.